Services & Amenities
Concordia residents enjoy all the amenities you’d find at home—plus a comforting array of essential services.
Secure Facilities and Beautiful Grounds
Our residents enjoy safe, comfortable, spacious apartments without concerning themselves with repairs and upkeep. Instead, they can spend time talking with friends over meals, participating in social outings or events, or visiting with their grandchildren in our tastefully decorated common areas.
• Spacious apartments and townhomes with studio, one- or two-bedroom options, plus choice of den and porch.
• Safe, private bathrooms, with sit-down showers.
• Utilities included in monthly fee (except for cable).
• 24-hour monitored emergency call system, for your safety.
• Fire safety system with smoke detectors and sprinkler.
• Casually elegant dining room offering healthy, home-cooked meals.
• Fitness center where residents can stay fit and healthy.
• Library to relax with a favorite book or newspaper.
• Large multipurpose rooms for activities and games.
• Religious services are held on campus.
• Garden plots for outdoor enjoyment.
• Large-screen TV for watching TV, sporting events or the news.
• Cozy gathering areas to socialize with friends and guests.
• Private dining room for parties and special occasions.
Our events calendar might remind you of a cruise ship, with activities galore planned throughout the day. Our activities staff is directly involved in making these social opportunities rewarding and enjoyable for each resident. 151
• Dances and theme parties.
• Exercise classes and fitness programs.
• Bible study groups and worship services.
• Live musical entertainment.
• Bingo, cards, board games and crafts.
• Staff-led outings aboard our 24-passenger bus to musicals and plays, sporting events, a drive through the mountains.
You can stop worrying about cleaning, home maintenance and—in our assisted living buildings—meals and medications. Every service is carefully designed to meet the individual needs of our residents, so that you can enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle.
• Seamless access to on campus skilled nursing and memory care if needed.
• Housekeeping and linen services.
• Scheduling and transportation for church activities and personal errands in our 24-passenger bus.
• Beauty and barber shop with licensed hairdresser.
• Wi-Fi available in the Central Activities Building.
Our assisted living residents enjoy:
• Access to our caring and loving staff 24 hours a day.
• Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing if needed.
• Regular health checks, with monthly monitoring of weight, blood pressure and nutritional needs.
• Supervision of medications and coordination of refills.